Friday, August 22, 2008

U know who U R! the truth is....... U gotta go!!!

I don't need your sympathy
There's nothing' you can say or do for me
And I don't want a miracle
You'll never change for no one

And I hear your reasons why
Where did you sleep last night
And was she worth it?
Was she worth it?

'Cause I'm strong enough to live without you
I'm strong enough and I quit crying long enough
Now I'm strong enough to know you've gotta go
There's no more to say so save your breath and walk away
No matter what I hear you say
I'm strong enough to know you've gotta go

So you feel misunderstood
Well baby have I got news for you
On being used I could write the book
But you don't wanna hear about it

'Cause I've been losing sleep and you've been going cheap
and She ain't worth
half of me its true
now I'm telling you that I'm Strong enough to live

without you


Come hell on waters high, you'll never see me cry
This is our last good bye its true I'm telling you


You really gotta go from my live! I don't need you anymore!!!!
the truth will be revealed! someday, somehow, somewhere!
Time will tell, time will heal!
dear baby! please just walk away!
you're just no good for me, and you were using me time after time!
and it's over now, I don't need you anymore!


Once in a lifetime you find
Someone to show you the way
Someone to make your decisions
And I let you lead me Astray

Who did you think you were fooling
Said you were missing me blind
But the truth is I knew you were lying
You were using me time after time

When the heartache is over
I know I won't be missing you
Won't look over my shoulder
'Cause I know that I can live without you
Oh live without you
Oh I can live without you

Time to move on with my life now
Leaving the past all behind
I can make my own decisions
It was only a matter of time
Sometimes I look back in anger
Thinking about all the pain
But I know that I'm stronger without you
And that I'll never need you again


[lyrics : Cher - Strong Enough & Tina Turner When The Heartache is Over]

No comments: